Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Minor Setback

Well, we were shut down last May. Apparently you need some sort of "license" to operate an after-school club for children and other social misfits, even if you only promote healthy activities such as group prayer, physical exercise, education in - political science, geography, chemistry and technical knowledge of various mechanisms and electronic timer devises ( the " red wire, blue wire" class was very popular with some of the kids with glasses ).

My only source of comfort is that some of the other clubs are doing a lot better. I understand that the french group has gone to Stage 2 this summer, some of the kids won't get to see their families for extended periods, and only get to call them once a day ( this is to solicit money and supplies ). In Croatia it appears they have gone as far as Stage 3 ( deep underground ), the entire group disappeared overnight, the clubhouse was left empty ( and apparently for sale ). I'm told that they have also managed to infiltrate local government and have made all the charges filed against the club go away ( just fantastic! Wish I knew how they did it ). And just last week I got a coded letter from club leader Marija, cleverly routed through Lepoglava prison to make tracing impossible.
I'm still looking for our Croatian-Portuguese and our Portuguese- English dictionaries and also my copy of Code Breakers, if any of you have seen them or maybe taken them home by accident, could you please let me know, I promise I won't be upset, I just need them back.

May Kiilerich be with you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say fantаstic blοg!
I haԁ a quick queѕtіon that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I ωas intеrested to find out how yοu centeг yoursеlf and clear
yоur mind before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Many thanks!

My webpage ... AmericasCardRoom Bonus []

Anonymous said...

booκmarkeԁ!!, I like уour blog!


Hаve a look аt my web ѕite: Americas Ϲаrdroom
Poker Βοnus ()